When you order our graphic design package, we commit to producing three graphic mock-ups specially designed for your printing project (ranges, media, finishes), carefully following your graphic guidelines and directives. We’ll also give you some technical and graphic advice to ensure the best possible result.
To do this, you will need to provide us with your logo in vector format. If you don’t have this format, please use our logo vectorisation service. We will also take into account the font you usually use to ensure visual consistency with your identity.
What’s more, we’ll use your colour chart or Pantone references to select the colours that best represent your company and your brand.
Once we’ve gathered all this information, our team of graphic designers will put their expertise to work for you. We’ll make sure you get three high-quality graphic mock-ups, with unique designs that match your expectations and your visual identity.
You will then be able to choose which of the three graphic layouts best matches your expectations and vision. Once you have made your choice, you will be able to approve the proof (good to print) that will be presented to you for the selected model. This document will be accompanied by a graphic rendering representing the final print result for this specific model. This will allow you to view the rendering before giving your approval.
We do our utmost to offer you a smooth and personalised graphic creation process, where you can choose from several mock-ups before approving the press proof for the model of your choice. Our aim is to provide you with graphic creations that will enhance your company and your brand, while meeting the requirements for a unique business card.
1. After validating your order, you will receive an e-mail that you will need to complete, including a series of questions and an invitation to transfer your files via your customer area.
2. If further information is required, a member of our team will get back to you by telephone or e-mail.
3. Our graphic design team will then get to work on creating your graphic layouts for your project.
4. You will receive an e-mail with three mock-up models that graphically represent the final result before printing.
5. You select one of the three mock-ups, with up to three corrections.
6. You receive your final proof by e-mail, which graphically represents the final result of your graphic design. This document allows you to view and approve the result before approving it for production.
Once you have selected one of the three graphic mock-ups, you have a maximum of three revisions to ensure that the result perfectly matches your expectations. Our aim is to offer you a made-to-measure service and to ensure that the graphic design is perfectly aligned with your wishes.
Please note that this package only includes three artwork templates with one final artwork for a deck of cards. It is designed to ensure that you have the opportunity to make up to three adjustments or changes to achieve a result that perfectly meets your expectations.
Graphic design | 3 layouts
149.16 € HT 178.99 € TTC
Don’t forget to select the number of fill colours for the engraving.
1. Select the quantity and print finishes.
2. Confirm your order and delivery options.
3. Upload your artwork in vector format or use our graphic design services.
4. Check and approve the press proof.
5. Your tracking number is sent when your order is dispatched.
Need a mock-up?
Order a graphics service
Test before you order.
Order a sample kit
Are you a retailer?
Benefit from professional advantages…