When you order our professional graphic design service, we undertake to produce a graphic mock-up specially designed for your printing project (ranges, media, finishes), carefully following your graphic guidelines and instructions. We’ll also give you some technical and graphic advice to ensure the best possible results.
If you don’t have this format, we’ll invite you to order our logo vectorisation service. We will also take into account the fonts you usually use to ensure visual consistency with your identity.
What’s more, we’ll use your colour chart or pantone references to select the colours that best represent your company and your brand.
Once we’ve gathered all this information, our team of graphic designers will put their expertise to work for you. We’ll make sure you get a high-quality graphic mock-up, with a unique design that matches your expectations and your visual identity.
You will also have the opportunity to make up to three revisions to ensure that the final result perfectly matches your wishes. Our aim is to provide you with a graphic design that will enhance your company and your brand, while meeting the requirements of your printing project.
Once you’re completely satisfied with the artwork, you can approve the press proof that will be presented to you. This document will be accompanied by a graphic rendering representing the final printed result. This will allow you to view the rendering before giving your approval.
1. Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive an e-mail that you will need to complete, including a series of questions and an invitation to transfer your files via your customer area.
2. If further information is required, a member of our team will get back to you by telephone or e-mail.
3. Our graphic design team will then set to work to produce a print mock-up to your specifications.
4. You will receive your final proof by e-mail, which graphically represents the final result of your graphic design. This document allows you to view and approve the result before approving it for production. You can make up to three revisions.
6. Once you are completely satisfied with the graphic mock-up, you validate it and return it to us by e-mail or via your customer area.
After the first presentation of the graphic model, you have a maximum of three revisions to ensure that the final result corresponds perfectly to your expectations. Our aim is to offer you a made-to-measure service and to ensure that the graphic design is perfectly aligned with your wishes.
Please note that this package only includes a single artwork for a deck of cards. It is designed to ensure that you have the opportunity to make up to three adjustments or changes to achieve a result that perfectly meets your expectations.
Graphic design | 1 mock-up
65.83 € HT 79.00 € TTC
Don’t forget to select the number of fill colours for the engraving.
1. Select the quantity and print finishes.
2. Confirm your order and delivery options.
3. Upload your artwork in vector format or use our graphic design services.
4. Check and approve the press proof.
5. Your tracking number is sent when your order is dispatched.
Need a mock-up?
Order a graphics service
Test before you order.
Order a sample kit
Are you a retailer?
Benefit from professional advantages…